Funny WhatsApp Status Ideas

Funny Whatsapp Status Ideas

Fun & Funny whatsapp status updates are the simplest way to become popular in your whatsapp circle, but obviously you’re not a comedian so you need sources to funny.
Whatsapp quotes for you :



  1. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
  2. Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.
  3. Silence is Golden. Duct tape is Silver :3
  4. On the other hand...you have different fingers.
  5. Friction is a drag.
  6. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
  7. Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
  8. You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me
  9. Looks like I over-estimated the number of your brain cells.
  10. I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it
  11. A man is as young as the woman he feels.
  12. With all this technology above and under, humanity still hunts down one another.
  13. If sex were shoes, I'd wear you out. But I wouldn't wear you out in public.
  14. “There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.” Josh Groban quotes
  15. If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.
  16. I am currently experiencing life at the rate of 15 WTF’s every hours
Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade