WhatsApp Best Status Quotes - TOP 100

Best Whatsapp Status -  Love Status for Whatsapp & Motivational Whatsapp - Cute Whatsapp Status with Good Morning Updates - All Mood Whatsapp Status - Funny Whatsapp Status



Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
The first duty of love is to listen.
We loved with a love that was more than love.
I m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.
There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you - I Love You
Don't tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
Borrow money from a pessimist- - he doesn't expect it back.
Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops. 
I just want to die young as late as possible.
If you’re talking about me behind my back….. go ahead this is the best angle to kiss my ass!
My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
If a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever. 
Every moment i spent with you is like a dream come true <3 
As long as i wake up in the morning and she is next to me, that's all that matters.
Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."
Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt by someone you trust.
Hurt me with a truth, don't comfort me with a lie. 
Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell. ~ Anonymous
It only hurts when you love someone and you know they don't love you back.
Don't mind the weather, it's raining in my heart tonight
The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.
LOVING MIGHT BE A MISTAKE, BUT IT'S WORTHS MAKING.!
“Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.”
If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it
You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.
'Work until you don't  have to introduce yourself '
"To shine like the sun, you need to burn like one."
Success is falling 9 times and getting up 10.
Defeat your enemies with your success.
Do it today or regret TOMORROW.
In order to success your desire to success should be greater than your fear of failure.
"I love you not only for what you're but for what i'm when i'm with you.
When i met you i found life.
Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.
Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine. 
love is when you feel totally complete
If I know what love is, it is because of you!
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness
Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.
'I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception.'
I sometimes watch birds and wonder “If I could fly who would I shit on?”
“Good morning” is a contradiction of terms.
There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-veterinarian & Tuesday Saturday 
Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you :)
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status :P 
"To shine like the sun, you need to burn like one."
If I know what love is, it is because of you!!
Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.
'I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception.'
I sometimes watch birds and wonder “If I could fly who would I shit on?”
A good day for me is a one with equal joys and sorrows.
Remember, half the people you know are below average.
“Good morning” is a contradiction of terms.



Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade