TOP 10 Best FUNNY WhatsApp Status

Show your Fun with the best and latest funny whatsapp status on this website. 
If you want to update your whatsapp status in a witty, clever, sarcastic, hilarious, and amused or in a funny way then this article is for you.




  1. I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card
  2. A man asks a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”
  3. Someone on his status "Sleeping" ...since 3 Days! He's Probably dead. 
  4. Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P
  5. God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P
  6. My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.
  7. People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ;-)
  8. Open Books, Not Legs. Blow Minds, Not Guy
  9. I Have Good News And Bad News To Tell You. The Bad News? I Have No Good News. And The Good News? I Have No Bad News.
  10. Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.

Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade